by J. Christian Andrews
I cull the internet so you don't have to (ha). Here is my reading list for December 31, 2017 - January 6, 2018. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
APOLOGETICS & WITNESS
* Paul Steinbrueck: 5 Church SEO Goals to Prayerfully Consider for 2018
* Tom Parrish: A Children's Book on Faith That Is Enlightening Adults
* Gene Veith: How the Sexual Revolution Morphed into a Religion
* Tom Parrish: Teen Suicide: Mental Illness or Something More?
* Old World Farms Garden: 4 Secrets To Starting Vegetable Seeds Indoors - Grow Your Own Plants!
* Lars Walker: Blogging through LOTR: A Matter of Time
* Kiley Crossland: The hidden risks of at-home DNA testing
* Lars Walker: Blogging through LOTR: "Write What You Know"
* Nisha Gaind: 2017 in pictures: The best science images of the year
* Alexis C Madrigal: How to Take a Picture of a Stealth Bomber Over the Rose Bowl
* Twisted Sifter: 15 Standouts from the 2017 Nat Geo Nature Photographer of the Year Contest
* John Piper: Why 'Falling Out of Love' Never Justifies Divorce
* Tom Parrish: A Biblical Warning to Church Leaders
* Kim Shay: They are our children, after all
* Jonathan Van Maren: Parents, your teens are being pressured to 'sext.' Even at Christian high schools
* Lindsey Holcomb: 9 Ways to Protect Your Children from Sexual Abuse
POLITICS & GOVERNMENT
* Gene Veith: The Marxists at the Gun Range
* Steven Woodworth: Moore Reflections
* G Halek: 5 Hazards Of Gun Use -- And How To Prevent Them
* Paul Anderson: How to Make Resolutions Work
* Herman Selderhuis: The Day Martin Luther Was Excommunicated
* Naomi Andrews: Joy Filled Living and Dwelling in the New Year
* Brett Boe, Jason Gudim, Brian Ricke: Being Lutheran Podcast Episode #54 -- The Gospel, Part 3
* Lutheran Ladies Connection: Lutherans and Music
* Clayton Wilfer: Is Jesus Your Last Resort?
* Craig Johnson: The last dinner?
* Gene Veith: Luther on Epiphany and Vocation