by J. Christian Andrews
A number of people post daily or weekly lists of internet published articles. I am not sure why I feel the need to join them, but here is my list for December 10-17, 2016. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
* Paul Anderson: The Late Liz
* Colin Smith: Seven Good Books for Kids (and Their Grown-Ups)
* Adam Ford: Do you realize what that means?
* H B Charles, Jr: When It's Time to Leave a Church
* Joseph Pearce: Oscar Wilde's Scandalous SecretH B Charls
* Ian Paul: Jesus was not born in a stable
* Tim Challies: Do Not Be Surprised If the World Hates You
* Joel McDurmon: A Window into the Socialist Soul
* Barry York: The Too Visible Church
* Colin Smith: Two Qualities of the Early Church We Should Pursue Today
* Sam Wellumson: Matthew 11:2-15 - When Jesus Offends
* Teri Dugan: Case-Making 101: Is the Bible written by eyewitnesses of the events?
* Michael J Kruger: Five Myths About the Ancient Heresy of Gnosticism
* Rod Dreher: Why Don't Poor People Move?
* Jason Gudim: Being Lutheran Podcast Episode #3 - The Church's Boundaries
* Chelsen Vicary: No, it's Not Time for Christians to Celebrate Pre-Marital Sex
* Rob Shwarzwalder: Thriving Families Need Faithful Fathers
* David Marshall: Was the Story of Jesus Borrowed From Pagan Myth?
* Randy Stair: 3 Financial Tips for Pastors
* Joe McKeever: Christmas: Not a Time for Inventing New Twists on the Age-Old Story
* Clayton Wilfer: Advent Joy
* David Robertson: The Re-Imaging of Humanity - Part 4 - The Impact on Society
* Stacey Hare: The Blinding Nature of Victim Mentality
* Matthew Westerholm: Disappointing Worship Services
* Terry Culler: Rolling Hills
* Matt Boswell: Why You Should Keep Using Hymns in Your Worship Services
* Paul Anderson: The Most Remarkable Encounter of Two Women Ever
* Kevin Halloran: 5 Resolutions Against Technological Distractions
* Abigail Doty: The Bill of Rights Just Turned 225. Here's What It Can Still Teach Us About Religious Freedom.
* Russle Kirk: The Six Core Beliefs of Conservatism
* Joseph Cunningham: 7 Books You Need to Read to Craft a Compelling Case for Liberty
* Meghan Howard: 7 More Ways to Use Facebook Live for Church
* Brian Dodd: An 8-Step Evangelism Strategy Any Church Can Use
* Mike Barry: Most popular baby names 1910-2015 [interactive map]
* David Prince: How to Help Your Children Become Better Sermon Listeners
* Rod Little: A New Poverty [review of Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis by J. D. Vance
* Trevaris Tutt: Family, church, and welfare
* Tom Parrish: The Bible is Not a Personal Vending Machine
* scooch00: New FDE Grip Frame For Honor Guard 9mm Pistol
* scooch00: New Honor Guard 9mm Compact Pistol from Honor Defense [video]
* Lars Walker: A Grumble and a Review [of Nailied It by Anne Kennedy]
* Seth Skogerboe: 18
* Carson Holloway: Trump, Hillbillies, and the Forgotten Men and Women of America
* Anne Kenedy: In Which I Rejoice Over That Ohio Law
* Peter Krol: Dear Church: I Dare You to Trust Your Bible This Year
* Paul Anderson: Do You Have the Christmas Spirit?
* New York Apologetics: I Only Believe What Science Can Prove | Whattaya Do?
* Joel McDurmon: The race issue: why I am doing this
* Tom Parrish: American is in a Clash of Worldviews
* Colleen Sheehan: What the Third Amendment Teaches About Individual Rights and Responsibilities
* Adam Ford: A Woman's Right to Choose
* Samuel James: It's the Great Pariah, Charlie Brown!
* Joan Culler: Mmm . . . Fruit.