by J. Christian Andrews
A number of people post daily or weekly lists of internet published articles. I am not sure why I feel the need to join them, but here is my list for November 13 - 19, 2016. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
* Darrell Huckaby: Take a seat - history class is in session
* Nicholas Davis: Why Is the Bible Such a Bloody Book?
* Lela Gilbert: Persecuted Christians: Eyewitness Accounts from Iraqi Christians
* J Warner Wallace: Pick Your Jury Carefully Before Making a Case
* Eric Geiger: 4 Ways to Fight Being a Ministry Workaholic
* Tom Parrish: Extreme Language Is All Too Common
* Dave Hare: A Day in the Life of a Bakoum Pastor
* Sam Wellumson: Luke 21:5-36 - Pray & Work
* Adam Ford: You're a Theologian Too
* Nathan Hoff: Pax Americana: Trading Christianity (Jesus is Lord) for Civil Religion (God Bless America)
* Tom Parrish: Stand Up Stand Up for Jesus
* Julie A Seymour: Former Muslims not immune to persecution in the West
* Adam Ford: I Must Believe in God Because of All The Evil in the World
* Michael Brown: Donald Trump, Same-Sex 'Marriage' and the Church
* Alvin Reid: 5 Ways to Keep the Next Generation in Church
* Greg Hall: Tattoo regret: Can you make it go away?
* David Robertson: Being Human - Sex, Sexuality, Gender and the Inhumanity of 21st Century Humanism - Part 1
* Peter Baklinski: Planned Parenthood's post-election plea: Help us 'fight ... for our lives'
* Tom Parrish: Are We Biblically Consistent?
* Bill Tucker: "Super Moon"
* Tom McHale: Semi Auto Handgun vs Revolvers & Other Energy Wasting Arguments
* Claire Bowern: Red, yellow, pink and green: How the world's languages name the rainbow
* Ronnie Floyd: The Most Powerful Action the Church Can Take in This Critical Hour
* David Robertson: The Post Truth World of Educated College Kids
* Jessica Harris: 3 Things Parents Can do to Help Keep Your Kids from Sexting
* Tim Challies: Have I Sinned Against You?
* Alan Henry: 10 Internet Safety Rules to Teach Children Before They Go Online
* Ron Edmondson: 10 Suggestions to Welcome a New Pastor
* Sam Rainer: Eight Ways Pastors Can Cultivate Long-Term Tenures
* Russell Moore: 7 Books That Changed My Life
* Paul Anderson: Gratitude, an Invitation to Grace
* Timothy Paul Jones: Culture: C. S. Lewis and the False Promise of Pornography
* Marshal Segal: The Golden Rule in Christian Dating
* Lee Ann Trees: Is It a Sin to Have Sex before Marriage?
* Brett Boe: Book Review - The Suburban Church