by J. Christian Andrews
I cull the internet so you don't have to (ha). Here is my reading list for October 22-28, 2017. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
APOLOGETICS and WITNESS
* Tom Gilson: The Anti-Christian Barrage You Dare Not Ignore
* Anonymous Teacher: 4 ways to display the gospel as a public school teacher
* Jayson Casper: How Do Copts Endure Their Martyrdoms?
* Gene Veith: Eyewitnesses to Jesus: The Testimony of Papias
* Ryan Pickrell: Christian Pastor Tortured for His Faith: North Korea is 'Hell'
* Peter Heck: An NFL Cause Worth Publicity: Combatting Fatherlessness
* Jennifer Hartline: You Want to Fight Rape Culture? Great. Teach Chastity.
* Peter Heck: New Website Attempt to Shame Churches for Faithfulness; But God Will Outsmart Them
* Steve Berman: PragerU Demonstrates The Proper Way To Take On The Left
* George Yancey: What My Latest Research on Christianophobia Means
* Devin Foley: 90% Out-of-Wedlock Birth Rate: Where are the fathers?
* Beth Bruno: Welcome to the New Face of Sex Trafficking
* John Miltimore: 5 Things Marx Wanted to Abolish (Besides Private Property)
* Jacob Heilbrunn: Stalin, 1929-1941: Brutal and Brilliant
* Old World Garden Farms: A Harvest Beyond Belief! An Amazing Way To Grow Sweet Potatoes
* Andrea Sears: Child's App Boosts Gardens for Pollinators
* Mark Rober: CARNIVAL SCAM SCIENCE- and how to win (video)
* College Humor: Why the Moon Landing COULDN'T Have Been Faked (video)
* Old World Garden Farms: Composting Leaves - How To Make Great Compost From Leaves This Fall
* Hevesh5 & Kaplamino: UNCONVENTIONAL Domino Tricks! (video)
* Roy Hitchman: Holding hands is great for your marriage.
* Lutheran Ladies Connection: Taking Care of Our Spouse
* Gary Thomas: The Worst Betrayal of Marriage
* Gary Thomas: Will You Comfort Her?
* Annie Holmquist: Why Parents Should Take Up a Hobby with Their Kids
* Tom Parrish: Christianity Is Giving Away Our Children to Paganism
* Annie Holmquist: Why Children Should Learn to Use Power Tools
* Adam Weber: Being Married to a Pastor: the Good & the Bad
* Jared Olivetti: Benefits of Singing Psalms
* Eric Davis: Can Roman Catholicism be Considered Christianity?
* Jesse Burns: The Antinomian Disputations
* Jordan Standridge: The American Priest who Proved the Reformation is Not Over
* Ben Witherington III: The Most Dangerous Thing Luther Did
* Betsy Karkan: The Cradle of Christ in Every Home: Reformation Translations of the Bible
* Scott Redd: The Troublesome Doctrine of Biblical Authority
* Herman Selderhuis: Why Martin Luther's Preaching Was So Offensive
SANCTITY OF LIFE
* Roland C Warren: Want to Stop Abortion? Promote Marriage and Responsible Fatherhood
* Clay Martin: The Best Bargain in CCW: Honor Defense's Honor Guard 9mm
* Sam Wellumson: Matthew 22:15-22 - Jesus & Things
* Lutheran Ladies Connection: Martin Luther on Growing Our Gifts
* Brett Boe / Jason Gudim / Brian Ricke: Being Lutheran Podcast Episode #47 - Phil. 4:4-13
WORLD WAR "P" (fighting pornography)
* Fight the New Drug: Human Trafficking Is A Global Issue
WORLD WAR "T" (fighting transgenderism)
* Peter Heck: If You Care About Trans Kids, Read This