by J. Christian Andrews
I cull the internet so you don't have to (ha). Here is my reading list for September 24-30, 2017. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
APOLOGETICS and WITNESS
* Vance Christie: John Wycliffe - Morning Star of the Reformation
* J Warner Wallace: Four Truths about the Universe You Can Share with Your Kids to Demonstrate the Existense of God
* Stephen J Nichols: A Brief Introduction to the Life and Ministry of Martin Luther
* Ryan Griffith: Luther Company
* Cripplegate: Lady Jane Grey in 200 words
* Vance Christie: John Hus, Martyred Reformer
* Mark Regnerus: No Long-Term Harm? The New Scientific Silence on Child-Adult Sex and the Age of Consent
* Old World Farms Garden: No-Till Garden Cover Crops, How To Stop Next Year's Weeds This Fall!
* Gene Veith: Wittenberg's Reformation of Science
* Andrea Christenson: Things My Grandmother Taught Me
* Karen Anderson: 7 Ways to Make Him Glad He Married You
* Natasha Crain: 10 Things to Say When Your Child Says They Don't Believe in God Anymore
* Paul Edmon: Athanasian Creed According to Scripture
* Chris Martin: 3 Ways Churches Can Use Facebook Well
* Geoffrey Kirkland: Effectively & Maximally Utilizing the "Preparation for Worship" Email
* Matthew Zickler: Luther and Care for the Dying
* Clayton Wilfer: Baptism in the Age of Selfies
POLITICS AND GOVERNMENT
* Jerrett Stepman: Here's How Much Money the NFL Rakes in From Taxpayers
SANCTITY OF LIFE
* Alex Schadenberg: The Nazis' First Victims Were the Disabled.
* Brett Boe / Jason Gudim / Brian Ricke: Being Lutheran Podcast Episode #41 - The 8th Commandment, Part 2
* Paul Anderson: Christ or Antichrist?
* Sam Wellumson: Matthew 20:1-16 - Higher Thoughts, Equal Grace
* Brett Boe / Jason Gudim / Brian Ricke: Being Lutheran Podcast Episode #42 - James 3:1-12
* Mark Schroeder: An Overlooked Doctrinal Point
* Betsy Karkan: What Did The Reformers Say About Angels?
* Tom Parrish: The Spirit of Despair
WORLD WAR "P" (fighting pornography)
* Joy Allmond: Combating the Porn Problem in Homes and Churches