by J. Christian Andrews
A number of people post daily or weekly lists of internet published articles. I am not sure why I feel the need to join them, but here is my list for September 11-17, 2016. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
* Douglas Wilson: Luke and Elizabeth
* Tim Geiger: Your Pastor Needs a Friend - Pt 1
* Charles Spurgeon: Because There Are Spies Everywhere
* Lutheran Indian Ministries: Luke 2:17-18 FNV
* Tim Challies: By the Skin of My Teeth!
* Dustin Siggins: This New Reg Will Punish Churches That Use 'Discriminatory' Gender Practices
* Craig Johnson: Looking to Love
* Jared Olivetti: Marriage Tweets
* Justin Taylor: Top Biography Recommendations from 12 Christian Historians
* Stephen Dinham: Students are not hard-wired to learn in different ways - we need to stop using unproven, harmful methods
* Davis Murray: Pastoral Visitation a "Sign of Sickness" and a "Step Towards Death"?
* Janelle P: Muslims Turn to Christ in Unprecedented Numbers, Pt. 1
* Andrew T. Walker: The Christian Response to Gender Dysphoria
* Sam Wellumson: Luke 15:1-10 - Joy, Joy, and More Joy
* Dudley Hall: Missionaries or Just a Minority
* Ricky Jacob: Good Shepherd
* Jared C. Wilson: What To Do (and What Not To Do) When Your Pastor Resigns
* Twisted Sifter: Flawless 15,000 Domino Triple Spiral
* John Stonestreet: The Measure of a Man
* Melissa Quinn: The Obamacare Alternative More Americans Are Turning To
* Christina Hoff Sommers: Those who push for toy neutrality don't get little girls at all
* Sean Mcdowell: Why Do Kids Leave the Church? Don't Forget Bad Theology!
* Kent Sperry: Better by Far
* Alli Karlik @ Living Room Ministires: One Sock
* Carl R. Trueman: A Family Affair
* Clayton Wilfer: Why Church? Part 1
* Dennis Prager: So, How's the Godless West Working Out?
* Jake Meador: The Problem of Pronouns and Pluralism
* Terry Mattingly: Here is today's strange Godbeat AP style question: Are Lutherans also Christians?
* Ken Ham: Most American Teens View Scripture as Sacred Literature
* Robert Donachie: Apple's Headphone-Killing 'Innovation' Might Not be About Headphones at All
* Rod Dreher: An Abomination Of Desolation
* Joe McKeever: 13 Tips Every New Pastor Needs to Know
* Mark Dance: 7 Things Pastors Wish Their Congregation Knew
* Paul Anthony Jones: 8 Things Invented By Accident
* Aaron Earls: 15 Marriage Lessons I'm Still Learning after 15 Years
* Lila Rose: The Numbers That Show Planned Parenthood About Abortion, Not Women's Health
* Richard Gunderman: How a volcano in Indonesia led to the creation of Frankenstein
* Denny Burk: Five quick points on the ESV's rendering of Genesis 3:16
* Vance Christie: William Wilberforce's Relentless Battle to End Slavery
* Sarah Laskow @ Atlas Obscura: Across Human Language, Some Basic Vocabulary Words Sound the Same
* Tom Holland: Why I was wrong about Christianity
* Joel McDurmon: What taxes should really be in a free society
* Geoff Box: Pagans Gonna Paganate
* Daily Timewaster: Friday Open Road
* Twisted Sifter: Two Minutes of Awesome Athleticism
* Christine Nagel: One Woman's Surprising Response to Canada Legalizing Euthanasia: Get a Tattoo
* Calvin Willard: What does it mean to be Lutheran
* Mark Kakkuri: Exclusive: Honor Guard 9mm at 10,000-Something
* Terry Mattingly: Is the Babylon Bee insider 'Christian' funny, or truly funny enough for prime time?
* Nancy Flory: Pornography: A Public Health Issue in a Digital Age
* Tim Challies: "Give Up the Ghost" - explained
* Shontavia Johnson: Memetics and the science of going viral
* Real Engineering (video): Transistors - The Invention That Changed The World
* Anika Burgess @ Atlas Obscura: Photographing the 'Lost Utopias' of the Remaining World's Fairs
* Andrew T. Walker, Josh Wester: Discriminatory overreach: Civil Rights Commission attacks religious freedom