by J. Christian Andrews
I cull the internet so you don't have to (ha). Here is my reading list for August 27 - September 2, 2017. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
APOLOGETICS and WITNESS
* The Cripplegate: Wycliffe in 200 words
* Gene Veith: My Book on Luther is Back
* Sarah Eekhoff Zilstra: 500 Years After Reformation, Many Protestants Closer to Catholics than Martin Luther
* J Warner Wallace: Why Doesn't God Reform People Rather than Punish Them in Hell
* Gene Veith: St. Augustine, et al., on the Inerrancy of Scripture
* John Zmirak: Liberation Theology: The Prosperity Gospel, Plus Gulags
* Josh Blankenship: The 5 BIGGEST Reasons Church Visitors Don't Return
* Annie Holmquist: University Prof: Freshman Class Achieves 100 Percent Failure Rate on Diagnostic Test
* Alex Newman: Students Forced to "Apologize" for Being White & Christian
* Annie Holmquist: Homeschool Mom Receives Visit from the State Over Field Trip
* Todd Starnes: Teacher: Dear Parents, Tell Your Kids to Stop Talking About God
* Tim Barnett: Is Reading the Bible Morally Equivalent to Watching Game of Thrones?
* Erick Erickson: You Probably Should Not Use the Red Cross to Help Texas
* Matthew Hosier: After Eden
* Lutheran Ladies Connection: Is This a Relationship?
* Bob Adleman: Did CNN Fake That Rescue?
* Dan Mitchell: Disagreeing with Liberal Socialism, Despising Marxist Socialism
* Rod Dreher: The Cost Of Divorce Culture
* Michael Brown: So, LGBT Activists Do Want to Put Christians in Jail
* Mark J Perry: 12 Venn Diagrams that Show the Intellectual Inconsistency of the Left
* Bill Muehlenberg: Three Brave Mothers Against the World
* Old World Farms Garden: Planting Fall Garlic And Onions - 4 Simple Tips To A Great Crop!
* Old World Farms Garden: How To Create A Great Fall Compost Pile For Next Year's Garden!
* Lars Walker: Netflix The Norsemen a review
* Mindy Belz: Water, water everywhere
* Gene Veith: The Oldest Known Melody--from Assyria, 1400 B.C.
* Lars Walker: No Moon to Pray To by Jerry Guern a review
* Allan Massie: Out of Bounds?
* cbmw.org: The Nashville Statement
* Emily McFarlane Miller: Why is sexuality such a big deal for the church?
* Rod Dreher: Criticism Of The Nashville Statement
* Peter Heck: The Worst "Christian" Reactions to the Nashville Statement
* Mike Leake: A Few Thoughts on Article 10 of the Nashville Statement by @cbmworg
* Brian Seagraves: A Response to the Liturgist Statement
* Hunter Baker: Why I Signed The Nashville Statement Affirming Christianity's Stance On Sex
* Adam Ford: Nashville Statement
* Lincoln Winter: Thoughts on Nashville and Denver
* Nick Krammer: The Historic Nature Of The Nashville Statement
* Jason Braaten: A Pastor's Daily Prayer
* Lincoln Winter: Bible Studies
POLITICS & GOVERNMENT
* Joe Carter: A brief introduction to the just war tradition: Jus post bellum
* sootch00: Honor Guard Pistol Special Package video
* Rob Morse: Are Gun Laws Really Common Sense..or More of the Same Stupid Stuff?
* The Arbalest Quarrel: The Second Amendmemt Guarantee Act: Reaffirmation of the Right of the People to Bear Arms
* Melissa Edgington: The God of the Hurricane
* Paul Anderson: Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People