by J. Christian Andrews
A number of people post daily or weekly lists of internet published articles. I am not sure why I feel the need to join them, but here is my list for August 14-12, 2016. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
* Justo Pillman: Bike trip to the jungle
* Logan Albright: 5 Wild Sci-Fi Pedictions That Actually Became Reality
* Jason Scott Jones: You Will Have to Pry Our Bibles Out of Our Cold, Dead Fingers.
* Old World Garden Farms: The One Must-Do Fall Chore For Your Garden - Plant A Cover Crop!
* James Bishop: Former Athiest Astrophysicist, Sarah Salviander, Explains Her Journey to Christianity
* Sam Wellumson: Luke 12:49-53 - Division
* Tom Parrish: Are We Abusing the Word of God?
* George H. Guthrie: 6 Reasons We Shouldn't Freak Out over Word Variations in our Modern Translations
* Yoshiyuki Katayama: Real-Time Insect Movements Combined With Blooming Flower Timelapses
* Silverio Gonzalez: Foolish Christianity
* Robin Moore: The Wild Frogs, Newts and Salamanders That Have Eluded Cameras for Decades
* Samuel D. James: The Slough of Internet Despond
* Adam Ford: Don't Hurt Anybody's Feelings
* Bryan Wolfmueller: Good, Bad, or In-Between (A Short Survey of the Doctrine of Man)
* Barna: The Bible in America: 6-Year Trends
* Heather Judd: I Identify As Married To A Man Who Won't Have Me, And It's So Unfair
* Aaron Earls: Majority of American Churches Fall Below 100 in Worship Attendance
* Bob Smietana: New Study Explores Pastors' Views on LGBT & the Church
* Vance Christie: John Newton as Devoted Pastor
* Clayton Wilfer: Are You A Disciple? Part 2
* Norbert Michel: I'm From Louisiana. Here's the Flooding Story the Media Should Cover.
* George H. Guthrie: 4 Interesting Facts about the Production of the King James Translation
* Trevaris Tutt: Deliverance from our Stockholm's Syndrome
* Mark Movsesian: The End of the Liberal Tradition?
* Samuel D. James: Keep Teenagers Weird
* Laura Waldvogel: Pursuer vs. Distancer
* Persis: Aging with Grace
* Tom Parrish: Eternal Decisions Based on Sloppy Evidence
* Tim Chaffey: Has the Ark Been Found?
* Sensible Survival: PVC for the Simplest Bow You'll Ever Make