by J. Christian Andrews
I cull the internet so you don't have to (ha). Here is my reading list for August 5-11, 2018. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
* Larry P Arnn: Mr. Friedersdorf, Hillsdale Is Hale
* Adam 4d: How Do You Define Hate Speech?
* Peter Van Buren: I Was Banned for Life From Twitter
* Tim Challies: Sex on the Silver Screen: A Scenario to Consider
* Tim Challies: Sex on the Silver Screen: Reader Follow-up
* Eric Beckman: The world of plastics, in numbers
* Rob Morse: Media Can't Report on Muslim Terrorist Camp in New Mexico
* Stephanie Trigg: When literature takes you by surprise: or, the case against trigger warnings
GOVERNMENT & POLITICS
* Spyridon Mitsotakis: Dianne Feinstein and the 'Butchers of Beijing'
* C Blaylock, A McIndoe: The Unsung Hero Who Financed the American Revolution, and His Lesson for Today
* Chris Pandolfo: Mass. Dems step on their own gender PC rake and get slammed right in the face
* Barry Brownstein: The Good Intentions Fallacy Is Driving Support for Democratic Socialism
* National Review: Spain's Viking Festival (or in Lars's analysis "This is appalling.")
* Lars Walker: "The Happy Wanderer"
* Tom Parrish: Five Questions Most Church Leaders Have a Hard Time Answering
SANCTITY OF LIFE
* Kristi Burton Brown: What you should know about the 3 cases that shaped U.S. abortion law
* Jack Crowe: Gun-Rights Group Claims Amazon, Facebook Censored Their Website
* Samuel D James: Doctrine Is Inevitable
* Sam Wellumson: The City of Peace - Sermon for the 10th Sunday of Trinity on Luke 19:41-48
* Craig Johnson: Honest about our hurts
* Brett Boe, Jason Gudim, Brian Ricke: Being Lutheran Podcast Episode #83 - Matt. 6:25-34
* Tawnia Hoehne: The Emotions behind a Personal Relationship with Christ
* Juli McGowan Boit: Love makes us brave
* Shari Thomas: 10 Things the Woman Married to Your Pastor Wants You to Know
WORLD WAR "T" (the fight against trangenderism)
* Bill Muehlenberg: The Trans Assault on Everything