by J. Christian Andrews
Here are my Twitter posted links for July 3-9, 2016. These are blog posts (articles) I read this last week. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
* Adam Ford (4d): If you're gay, I want you to know I don't hate you.
* Carl Trueman: Did Luther Understand the Sacraments Better than We Do?
* Brian Seagraves: America: A Christian Nation or Christians in a Nation
* David Burkhead: On This July 4th
* Garry North: "Happy Fireworks Day"
* Old World Garden Farms: Our Best Time Saving, Weed Free Garden Experiment Ever!
* Brett Boe: Devotions Like Daniel
* Gene Veith: Confessions of an ex-liberal theologian
* Nathan Busenitz: Christian Colleges, Religious Liberty, and SB 1146
* Craig Johnson: Where is the gospel?
* Alliance Defending Freedom: Sermons on biblical sexuality illegal in Iowa?
* Emily Thomes: Girl in the Picture
* Stacey: Four Irrelevant Questions When Considering Foreign Missions
* Jacki Billings: Gun Review: Honor Defense Honor Guard 9mm handgun (VIDEO)
* Brett Boe: AFLC Millennial Consolidates Evangelism Effort into FLY T-shirt Collection
* Paul Anderson: Parents Praying for Children
* Molly Schlieff: Healthy Routines Make for a Happy Couple
* Landon Coleman: A Pastor's Take on Short Term Mission Teams
* Justin Holcomb: 6 Reasons Why Porn Is Not Harmless
* Barnabas Piper: 7 Lies We Tell Our Children
* Mary DeMuth: 13 Traits of Predatory People
* Aaron Menikoff: 10 Temptations Facing an Elder's Wife
* Colin Smith: Three Untold Bible Stories (and What They Tell Us About God)
* Nicholas Davis: Political Jesus: Voting and Trusting
* Matthew Block: Why Lutheran Predestination Isn't Calvanist Predestination
* Dale Buss: With 'Ark Encounter' Attraction, Builder Ken Ham Invites All Comers -- and Controversy
* Janna Darnelle: I Know the Pain of Being Left by a Gay Husband: An Open Letter to Lauren Pearson
* George H. Guthrie: Passion for God's Word Changes the World