by J. Christian Andrews
I cull the internet so you don't have to (ha). Here is my reading list for May 13-19, 2018. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
APOLOGETICS & WITNESS
* Michael J Kruger: The 10 Commandments of Progressive Christianity #3: Are Christians Too Judgmental?
* Thabiti Anyabwile: Using the Local Church to Reach Muslims
* Tom Gilson: We Know the Truth: To Renew Our Witness and Make Christianity Counter-Cultural Again, Part 2
* Vance Christie: Hudson Taylor's Founding of the China Inland Mission
* Lars Walker: Not a Defense of Bill Cosby
* Tim Challies: I Want To Buy Your Cheapest Phone!
* Gene Veith: The Abdication of the Medical Profession
* Aaron Earls: 12 Haunting Images of Abandoned Churches
* Robert Oscar Lopez: California Says Stay Gay, Shut Up, or Go to Jail. Conservatives Should Give It No Quarter.
* Mary and Jim: 6 Natural Ways To Stop Slugs - How To Keep Plants Safe From Slugs
* Mary and Jim: 4 Tomato Planting Mistakes - How To Grow Great Tomatoes!
* Megan Valder: My Dear Mom
* Matt Bertone: Should I kill spiders in my home? An entomologist explains why not to
* Joshua Pease: The Two Words that Kill a Marriage: "I Deserve"
* Cassie @ True Agape: 4 Reasons Why You NEED FUN In Your Marriage
* Natasha Crain: 4 Things That Must Happen Before More Christian Parents Will Care About Questions of Faith and Science
SANCTITY OF LIFE
* Kelsey Harkness: How Liberal Activists Are Shutting Down Choice for Birth Moms
* Gene Veith: How the Commandments Define Civil Society (and What This Means for Abortion)
* Gene Veith: Defending Child-Killing in the Name of Cultural Relativism
* Sam Wellumson: Use It - Sermon for Easter 7 on 1 Peter 4:7-14
* Paul Anderson: A God of Vengeance?
* Juli McGowan Boit: A Parade for Mama's Day
* Joan Culler: What Does Piety Look Like?
* Paul Anderson: My Friend Hermen
* Brett Boe, Jason Gudim, Brian Ricke: Being Lutheran Podcast Episode #71 - Second Petition of the Lord's Prayer
WORLD WAR T (fighting transgenderism)
* Tom Gilson: LGBT Persuasive Strategy: Using 'Aww, So Cute' To Keep You From Thinking