by J. Christian Andrews
Here are my Twitter posted links for April 3 - 9. These are blog posts (articles) I read this last week. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
* Infographic: 4 Top Myths About the Crusades...Busted
* The New Honor Guard Pistol Review
* 9 Things You Need to Know about Backpage.com and Sex Trafficking
* Beneath The Evangelical Earthquake (And Life On The Other Side)
* 18 Things to Pray for Your Church
* Love Ain't Easy, Part One: Making Changes
* Monsters, Ghosts, and Demons...All in a Day's Work
* 10 Distinct Differences Between Faith and Unbelief
* Latest attack on POW/MIA religious symbol is cruel
* Is God Good?
* Seven Reasons Why We Should Not Accept Millions of Years
* Making Jesus in Our Own Image
* The Masks Have No Adhesive
* Inerrancy: Three Crucial Relationships for Building a Doctrine of Inspiration
* Christ Descended into Hell: No Hope without It
* Why I Was Not Pro-Life
* The Emperor Is Wearing Pajamas: The Decline of Dress
* Invisible Pastors
* Why Porn Kills Sex
* Methuselah's Age and the Patience of God
* The Dangers of Anger (and What to Do Next)
* Love Ain't Easy, Part Two: Being Friends
* Do You Know the Job of Your Pastor?
* How to Build an Active, Outdoor Lifestyle with Your Kids
* Moral Complicity at Court: Who Decides?
* The varieties of irrationalism
* Why You Should Keep Backyard Chickens
* Sheep Tragi-Comedy #1,317: "The Draad Kruiper"
* The Journal for Biblical Manhood and Womanhood
* Should We Miss Our Church Graveyards?
* Love Ain't Easy, Part Three: Being Accountable
* Trump, Abortion, and the Question of Culpability
* Gnosticism, Antinomianism, and Reformation Theology by David S. Yeago
* 7 Nifty Garden Tricks To Try This Year!
* Love Ain't Easy, Part Four: Taking Care