by J. Christian Andrews
Here are my Twitter posted links for March 20 to March 26. These are blog posts (articles) I read this last week. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
* 8 Points from the American College of Pediatrics on Gender Identity and Children
* Repentance vs. Defensiveness
* Substitution Is Not a "Theory of the Atonement"
* 10 Incredible Heirloom Tomatoes To Grow!
* Personal Love and the Call to Chastity
* On Religious Liberty, the NFL Fumbles In Their Own Endzone
* Here at the Dawn of the Revolution
* Redeeming Holy Days from Pagan Lies-Easter 1
* Redeeming Holy Days from Pagan Lies-Easter 2
* Redeeming Holy Days from Pagan Lies - Ash Wednesday and Lent
* 8 Checks to Run Before Firing Your New Gun
* The Message of Islam vs. The Gospel of Jesus
* Shouting "Christ is Risen!" - William Sangster
* How the oldest image of Mary links the Annunciation, Easter, and Christmas
* Five Reasons to Believe Jesus Rose from the Dead
* How to Preach a Terrible Easter Sermon
* Feed the Children
* Did The Apostle Paul Witness Christ's Crucifixion?
* A City on a Hill, If You Can Keep It (Can America Keep Her Judeo-Christian Roots?)
* Pastor Paul Anderson - Close Encounters
* An Open Letter to that Fourth Sermon Point
* Nine Considerations for Church Members This Easter
* The Great Exchange Is Really Really Great
* Inerrancy: What it Does and Does Not Mean
* The math favors married parents
* The First Fact of Christianity
* When a Child Says "I don't know"
* The Scriptural Teaching of Baptism
* Dear Robert: Water, Word, and Infant Faith