by J. Christian Andrews
A number of people post daily or weekly lists of internet published articles. I am not sure why I feel the need to join them, but here is my list for March 19-25, 2017. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
APOLOGETICS and WITNESS
* Lutheran Ladies Connection: We Cannot Stop....
* J Warner Wallace: The Source of Our Fear When It Comes to Evangelism
* Lutheran Ladies Connection: Open Your Eyes
* Lutheran Ladies Connection: Dietrich Bonhoeffer on Evangelism
* Ken Ham: Raft Down the Grand Canyon with Creation Scientists
* J Warner Wallace: What Makes the Church Relevant
* Lutheran Ladies Connect: Don't Hide the Light
* Justo Pillman: 2017 Pillman Prayer Card
* Adam Ford: They Made It Up?
* J Warner Wallac: Why I Know the Story of Jesus Wasn't Changed Over Time
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
* Peter Heck: Disney Made Their Own Gay Beastly Bed and They Can Lay in It
* Drew Zahn: Let's be honest: Beauty and the Beast's 'gay agenda'
* Esther O'Reilly: Beauty and the Beast's Other Gay Moment
* Nancy Flory: New SD Law Protects Religious Freedom of Private Child-Placement Agencies
* Michael Finkel: Into the woods: how one man survived alone in the wilderness for 27 years
* Rod Dreher: You Will Be Made To Watch
* Matt Walsh: Pro-lifers aren't the ones being hypocrites, Tomi.
* John Knight: Dispel the Myths About Down Syndrome
* Tyler O'Neil: Ohio LGBT Group Announces Plans to Target Churches for Homosexual Weddings
* Mary Norris: A Few Words about that Ten Million Dollar Series Comma
* Michael Wee: The Demise of Language and the Rise of Cloning
* Timoty Paul Jones: Church Hisory: William Wilberforce and the End of the British Slave Trade
* Matt Walsh: You don't get to lecture about 'Christian values' while you support killing babies
* Annie Holmquist: An Amazing Thing Happened When Prisons Began Teaching Latin to Convicts
* Liberty McArtor: Tomi Lahren Doesn't Understand Conservatism. Neither Do Many on the Right
* Chelsea Follett: Five Graphs That Will Change Your Mind About Poverty
* Brett Boe: The Best Way to Get Involved in Your Community
* This Is My Garden: Cheryl's Garden - A Gorgeous Mix Of Flowers, Vegetables And Containers
* Daniel J Mitchell: Why Single-Payer Health Care Delivers Poor Quality at High Cost
* Steve McCann: The National Health Care Nightmare Ahead
* Brian C Joondeph: A Health Care Reform Compromise That Just Might Work
* Texas Public Policy Foundation: Top Ten Conservative Concerns with the American Health Care Act
* Nathan Keeble: Ryancare Is Worse Than Obamacare
* Erick Erickson: Thank You, House Freedom Caucus
* Scott Lazarowitz: Why do Conservatives Support Socialized Medicine?
* E Jeffrey Ludwig: Love, Sex, and Marriage Go Together and Must Be Taught in Our Schools
* Rob Schwarzwalder: Marriage According to Scripture
* Dave Willis: 12 Habits That Lead to Divorce
* Paul Anderson: Best Marriage Advice I Ever Got
* Kiley Crossland: Alabama lawmaker wants to nix marriage licenses
POLITCS and GOVERNMENT
* Jack Hellner: Why the Federal Government is Broke
* Richard Winchester: America's New Political World
* Paul Pauker: A Republic, If You Can Keep It
* spendingtracker.org: What's My Congressman's Number?
* John Zmirak: Democrats to Filibuster Gorsuch, Thanks Be to God
* Ruth Ann Crystal: Sex, Tech & Porn: A Shocking Look At What Teenagers Are Dealing With Today
* Fight the New Drug: 11 Years Too Long: My Overdue Breakup Letter To Porn
* Nancy Jo Sales: How Our Pornified Society Is Treating A 13-Year-Old Like A Porn Star
* Sam Wellumson: John 4:5-30 - Drink
* Samuel James: My Father's Anger
* Alex Amiot: His Powerful Word
* Craig Johnson: Don't worry about what they think
* Jason Gudim / Brett Boe: Being Lutheran Podcast Episode #17 - E-mail Bag
* Tom Parrish: Why Don't We Know for Sure?
WORLD WAR T (transgender)
* Walter E Williams: The Unforeseen Consequences of Transgenderism
* Sheila Liaugminas: When a Man in a Women's Restroom is Finally Seen as Wrong
* Peter Heck: LGBT Movement: Women Have Penises Too
* Michael Brown: A Painful Transgender Warning Against Transanity
* Rod Dreher: World War T & North Carolina
* Avery Foley: Responding to National Geographic's "Gender Revolution"