by J. Christian Andrews
I cull the internet so you don't have to (ha). Here is my reading list for March 11-17, 2018. Posting these links does not necessarily constitute an endorsement. On the other hand these are not all the blog post I read but only those I thought worth a continued conversation.
APOLOGETICS & WITNESS
* Paul Steinbrueck: The Best Church Websites: 3) Have Contact Info in the Header or Footer
* Mark Steinbrueck: The Best Church Websites: 4) Have a Clean Header
* Amy Medina: Opening Up Christmas Shoeboxes: What Do They Look Like On the Other Side?
* Edmond L Gallagher, John D Meade: The Origins of the Reformation Bible
* Natasha Crain: Why Don't Brilliant Scientists Like Stephen Hawking Believe in God?
* Gene Veith: What Is Religion, Anyway?
* Julie Boit: Good News x3!
* Daniel Horowitz: No religious liberty rights, but a right to someone else's Twitter account?!
* Gene Veith: Shutting Down Faith-Based Adoption Agencies
* Jake Meador: The Problem with Surrogacy: A Brief Sketch
* David Boaz: What If Newspapers Reported the Real News about Human Progress?
* Samuel Gregg: How Europe's Way of Denial Became a Way of Death
* Daniel Horowitz: Trump is right on drug traffickers: Heroin and fentanyl are killing US
* Jim and Mary: 5 Great Old-Time Garden Myths And Legends -- True or False?
* Jim and Mary: The One Simple Secret To An Amazing Weed Free Vegetable Garden
* Carmen Alexe: I Grew Up in a Communist System. Here's What Americans Don't Understand About Freedom
* Brian Balfour: Thomas Sowell: Social Justice Philosophy Is a Blank Check for Government Power
* Addison Del Mastro: Charting History - With a Little Voyeurism - in Google Maps
* Anika Burgess: 12 Otherworldly Landscapes From the 2018 Sony World Photography Awards
* Gary Thomas: Understanding the Mind of the Man You Married
* Gary Thomas: Mr. Fix It
* Gary Thomas: Getting Better All the Time
* Juli Stattery: Re-finding the Fun In Your Marriage
* Laura Praske: 7 Ways to Avoid Marriage Madness
* Sam Storms: Why Do People Object to the Concept of Membership in a Local Church?
* Tom S Rainer: Seven Potentially Deadly Church Sikenesses
* Maura Roan McKeegan: Why Young Readers Need Real Books
* Melissa Edgington: You Don't Have to Give Your Kid a Phone
* Nick Shultz: The Large Catechism and Parenting
* Rob Morse: Questions and Answers about Arming Teachers
* John G Malcolm, Amy Swearer: Here Are 8 Stubborn Facts on Gun Violence in America
* Samuel D James: Why Letter & Liturgy
* Tom Parrish: Our Outstanding Debt
* Tom S Rainer: Four Pressing Reasons Your Pastor Needs Your Prayers
* Kent Sperry: Out of Control
* Joan Culler: In the Direction of the Cross
* Paul Anderson: Karen and Paul to Young Singles
* Brett Boe, Gason Gudim, Brian Ricke: Being Lutheran Podcast Episode #63 --The Third Article of the Apostles' Creed, Part 1
* Sam Wellumson: It's Not Enough -- Sermon for the Fourth Sunday in Lent on John 6:1-15
* Kent Sperry: Room to Grow
* Alex Amiot: Who's Your Mama?
WORLD WAR T (against trangenderism)
* David Robertson: The Eye of the Storm -- The Transgender Backlash and the Timing of the Lord