by J. Christian Andrews
Here are my links for February 21 to February 27.
* 8 Things Recruiters Notice About Your Resume at First Glance (and 4 Things That Don't Matter)
* Presidential Elections, Party Establishments, and Demagogues
* Growing Tomatoes
* Gnostic Bodies: Why Millennials Love Tattoos
* Rescuing Our Maidens from the Culture of Death
* Top Ten Ways to Be a Gentleman
* How To Grow Healthy Tomato Plants This Year
* This Week in Weird Twitter vol 38
* Alien righteousness
* Martin Luther's Death and Legacy
* To the Woman In Church Who's Addicted to Porn
* Some Thoughts on Christians, Movies, and Nudity
* How Trump and Sanders Plan to Raise Taxes on the Poor and Working Class
* INFOGRAPHIC: A Quick Guide to Shooting Fundamentals
* Piling On
* She Who Shall Not Be Named
* I Feel I Think I Believe
* The Temptation as Microcosm
* Google Extension Switches Everything You Read Online From "Pro-Life" to "Anti-Choice"
* When Paul Shared His Pastoral Vent
* Get Married
* Discipleship in Jesus' Style
* The Constitution "Divinely Inspired"? Ben Franklin Answers
* The Keys To Starting Vegetable Seeds Indoors Ð Spring is Near!
* Obama Announces No-Buy List for Guns
* Gay 'marriage: It's not gay, and it's not marriage
* Dirty Little S-Word
* Was Jesus Neither a Democrat Nor a Republican?
* Bongino: Obama Administration Stoops to a New Low
* Doctors, Mental Illness And Guns
* 6 Must Have Garden Tools - Simple Is Better!
* How to Give Your Pastor Sermon Feedback (and How Not To)